Elliott Balsley has over 4 years experience in camera and electrical departments. With a background in computer repair and a BFA in cinematography, he now works mostly as a Digital Imaging Technician with file-based digital cinema cameras, and as colorist for narrative and documentary films.
Elliott's camera experience includes RED, Alexa, Sony F65, and Canon DSLR. He strives to tailor an efficient workflow for the unique needs of each production, for example:
- applying LUTs
- custom looks with CDLs for post
- syncing audio
- transcoding to multiple formats
- wireless video monitoring
- instant playback with notes and metadata for scripty
- securely backing up and organizing footage
- troubleshooting and basic repairs
Contact if you have any questions.